We are opening the salon doors on Monday, February 1.
Here's what to expect:
- We will be booking appointments based on who was cancelled first. No exceptions.
- We will only be booking the first 2 weeks of February, as we will await the following announcement.
- There will only be 25% capacity allowed in the salon.
- You MUST fill out the covid pre-screening questionnaire before you come to your appointment.
- You must be alone when you come to your appointment.
- Please have patience with us as we navigate all of the current and new rules!
- ESTHETICS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE YET. (No manicures, pedicures or facials)
Are you here for your appointment? MESSAGE US HERE.
What to do for your appointment:
You will receive a TEXT MESSAGE appointment confirmation. This will include a link to the website to the covid pre-screening questionnaire. (If you do not receive a text message, please call 204-388-5055 and register your mobile number)
Respond to the text message to confirm your appointment.
Fill out covid pre-screening questionnaire ASAP. Must be done prior to the night before your appointment.
Done staff will approve or deny your appointment, based on the questionnaire, the night before your appointment.
- Once you arrive at the salon, BEFORE ENTERING, message us on Facebook Messenger and we will invite you in. (If you do not have Facebook Messenger, call 204-388-5055 - leave a message if there is no answer)
You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your service. You will be required to use the hand sanitizer provided.
- If you have any questions beforehand, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our contact form here.
We'll Miss You, Caitlyn!
It is with sadness that we announce the departure of our amazing and talented Caitlyn. She has been at Done for 4 years and has been such an asset to the team and an integral part of Done's growth! She will be dearly missed, and we wish her the absolute best in her future!
Welcome Hairstylist, Julie!
We are excited to welcome Julie to the talented team of stylists, here at Done Hair, Skin and Nails!
Julie has been a hairstylist for 17 years, and it has been a passion of hers since she was little. She enjoys making everyone she sees look and feel their best through natural colors and soft styles, but is always excited to try new things! She believes that healthy hair is most important and will always help clients achieve that in the salon and at home.
Julie loves the connections she has with her clients, and prides on giving them the best experience possible!
Julie will be starting with us part-time! Please help us in welcoming Julie - she will be an integral part of us catching up on all of our cancelled appointments, and also an amazing addition to our Done family!
Meet Joelle, Hairstylist Apprentice
For those who haven't met her, Joelle has been working with us in the salon for about a year now! She has helped with reception, but her main goal here is to become a licensed hairstylist. She will be continuing her apprenticeship here at Done!
If you would like to be a part of Joelle's learning experience, please let us know! We will allow her a bit more time per service, as well as offering you reduced rates. She has a great grasp on color services already!
Our favourite blonding-queen Mikaela is returning this March (if all goes well in covid-land)!!! We are incredibly excited to have her back in the shop... her energy and talent has been greatly missed!
Mikaela will be coming back part-time. We will await covid announcements before opening her books - stay tuned!