Over the past 8 years, we at Done. (Hair Skin and Nails), have built a successful business, and created strong connections in Niverville, MB. We are currently looking for a part or full time hairstylist to join our salon!
Why should you come work with us?
- Niverville is the fastest growing community in Canada!
- Owned and managed by Karen Albaugh, she is an active participant in the community, and a strong advocate for the rights of beauty employees. Our practices may be different than what you're used to.
- We offer product sales incentives, and commissions incentives for evening work.
- No charge to use styling and colour products you need to do your job.
- We believe that personal time is important. We choose to keep your weekends free for family and friends.
- Education and expanding creativity is very important to us. We are open to helping you pursue classes in any area of business that benefits the salon.
Our ideal Candidate would have a Manitoba stylists license, will be able to confidently perform men's and women’s haircuts and all colour services. We will provide education on the colour lines and products we use. It is important that you to share our commitment to professionalism in the salon, and client care/safety.
Done. (Hair Skin and Nails) has been recently renovated and has a chair waiting for you! You can apply by emailing us your resume to email@example.com and please attach some examples of your work.