We first of all want to thank you all for being such amazing guests. What we are about to talk about isn't easy for us, nor do we want to, but is necessary. Many of you respect your appointment times, your time, and ours, and we appreciate that more than you can imagine.
We have been, for some time, experiencing loss in time and revenue due to last minute cancellations and no-shows for hair and esthetic appointments. As with any business, a client who books a large chunk of time, then does not show up, leaves the worker, well, out of work, and out of pay. This happens on a regular basis here, and we've decided, in the best interest of our hard working stylists, that we will meet up with the industry standard and require deposits for any service of more than $50.00. We cannot leave them without hours of pay any longer.
How it will work:
1. You call or email to book your appointment.
2. If it is more than $50 (highlights, hair colour, multiple esthetic services, etc) we will require you to provide us with a credit card, so that we can process approximately half of your service upon booking.
3. You will pay the remainder after your service is complete.
4. If you need to cancel, you can do so 48 hours prior to your appointment, and we will refund that amount. If you would like to reschedule in that same time frame, we will hold onto that deposit for your future booking.
5. If you do not arrive for your appointment, arrive too late, or cancel last minute for a non-emergency, the deposit is no longer refundable.
Of course, we understand that things happen in life that is out of our control. It happens to us too! No one will lose their deposits over emergencies or illness.
This policy starts immediately, for any new appointments booked.
Thank you for understanding!
We ask that if you’re going to be late that you call to notify us. Due to the nature of our business, we may not have time to do the service you have booked, however we always try our best to accommodate and create a solution based on the time that we still have.
Reservations require a 24-hour cancellation notice except for colour corrections and extensions, which require 48 hours.
To secure your reservation, a credit card is required. No show clients will lose their deposits. If there is an illness or emergency, we will waive the deposit fee.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
We can gladly exchange any defective product within 3 days of purchase. We do not offer product returns or exchanges for any other reason.
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Interac and Cash.
We do our best to estimate the cost of services, however it is dependent on many factors. Therefore, any extra colour or bleach used will be an additional cost (See these prices in the Hair Menu).
We take the utmost care to ensure a clean and thorough service, but there is always a risk to your clothing. Our salon shall not be held responsible or liable for any damage to or loss of your personal belongings.